- Position Title:
- HR Analyst
HR Analysts capture, analyse, and report HR trends.
Successful Analytics expert who are good with details and have strong interpersonal skills. They are good communicators, keeping employees and managers informed on the status of queries, issues, and concerns. They continually look for ways to improve HR policies and standards.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
Meet with management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management.
Troubleshoot data and reports.
Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
Coach and assist in development of new team members.
Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience
MBA in HR or any relevant qualification
5 + years of experience in HR or business.
Good in ERP , V- lookup , H- lookup , Macros analytics and MIS .
Key Skills & Competencies
- Strong in the communication skills
- Prepare the analysis of the issue and has to be able to work with data Technical Expertise
- Understands and applies fundamental concepts and principles of a professional discipline or technical specialty relating to the position
- Possesses basic knowledge of organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and applies them consistently in work tasks
- Analyses the requirements and synthesizes proposals
- Strives to keep job knowledge up-to-date through self-directed study and other means of learning
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments